mY tWEETS

Saturday, September 29, 2007

cAUTION : dONT rEAD tHIS .........

Wow ....
I am back

I don't know why I stopped blogging... and I don't know why I am starting back.
Actually it doesn't matter to you guys...Neways I am writing whats in my mind
I wont edit it.....let spelling mistakes be spelling mistakes...
let their be grammatical mistakes....But this activity was necessary...because I was
rusted...

Now what should I write....

Ya its Good that rishi is recovered....
and nakul is coming back 2 bhopal....ANd I have joined www.care2.com....


I thing this post was necessary!!!! so that I can start again....
This post will be the land mark in this blog....
You know why I have have started this blog so that.....

(deleted several lines)

yA.....DELETED .....NOW GUESS!!

sorry if I have wasted your time....... but It was necessary

Look how I have started this .......
And how I am Ending it....

do suggest a title for this post.....

should I delete this post as soon as next post come???
Ya may be.......lets see......
( If you are reading this line................Think that I am laughing at you..... &bracket not closed &



tHIS POST DESCRIBE MY MIND B/W 1 AM TO 1:30 AM 29 SEPT 2007
oOOH SHIT..... i forgot HBD sis!!

1 comment:

Farhan said...

the best title for this post should be:
"Ultimate Foktai"