mY tWEETS

Friday, February 27, 2009

sOLDIER oF tHE oTHER tRIBE!!

What I wished?
I wished a chocolate
Sweetest one
I wished a racket
Long handle
I wished a school bag
With many zips
I wished a coke can
With straw
I wished a dress
Superman's
I wished a house
Complete home
I wished a hope
A support.

What I got ?
I got a brick
Broken home
I got sis body
lifeless numb
I got a goose bump
Aunts raped
I got a taste
Blood is sour.

What I picked?
I picked a pipe
Inscribed 47
I picked a pill
With metallic cap
I picked a motive
Kill the killer
No,
I want want to die
I have nothing to loose
May be a suicide
I shall die
with the people
Of "other" tribe
The holy revenge
They burn in hell
I will go to heaven
They say
God fulfils all wishes there
And there,
I will pick a chocolate
From choco-dune
And share it
With my sis.
Soldier I am
The holy one.

This one is dedicated to children of GAZA.
The voilence and blood they are watching in such a small age, will remain with them forever.So they will find bliss in vendetta.
They will be potrayed as the heros,,,the soldiers,,,
Unfortunately both the sides are preparing a brigade of soldiers .... the so called Holy Soldiers !!!!

STOP VIOLENCE IN GAZA....
LET US THEN BEGAN THE PROCESS OF HEALING......
WE ARE HUMANS FORGODSAKES!!!!

No comments: