mY tWEETS

Thursday, May 17, 2007

slambook time.........

yaar bher dena slam book plz .......

In my mind : hmmmmmmmm rohit..rahul..rajeev.....wats his f@#$ing.. name...

ooh shit 2pages...............

well.......

these thoughts are too common these days in my mind.........

concept of slam book :

Iam still in confusion whether to have a slam book of my own or not....

As time passes only those people remains in touch who really mean to u.... that's a fact..in school days my slam book was filled by too many people.... but I only read and cherished.. entries filled by those who r really close to me.... and to whom I really owe something....

flip side :

Why to take a note from close ones ....
they will be in touch in any case

but then I only reads those entries which has something emotionally satisfing to me.... .some thing really eternal.... which time cannot bound...

why the hell I need to fill some others slam book... or make them fill mine.... And Orkut is also there.... if some dam body needs both materialistic or emotional help from me ... I will b there for them.....

Time has made me emotionally un-crackable... If you want to consider me...unemotional.....no probs u r welcome....

fact : iam major types emotional...

I am utterly confused....baffled by this situation.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

had a gr8 time readin ya blog..tickeled ma funny bone.. gud job